Improve your research and design skills
- Learn how to do user testing and how to incorporate it into your design and development process. I will lead some of the user testing sessions and will teach you how to do it step by step.
- Learn how to design a product that is easy and fun to use. Get use-case specific design knowledge - e.g. onboarding patterns, app navigation, iOS and Android native patterns etc.
Get constructive design feedback
- Get expert UX feedback from me on your product flows and design you've created.
- Learn how to ask for constructive design feedback and lead design critiques.
Get help on shipping
- Design can be chaotic sometimes and there is always something to improve. In our sessions I will help you draw the line and decide when your designs are good enough be shipped to production. I will help you focus on the right things and stop overthinking!
- Upgrade your team with a senior designer without spending a fortune
- Grow by learning instead of outsourcing design
- Adopt a more human-centered and user-centric development process
- Take design decisions with more confidence
- Get a fresh point of view from an expert that can challenge your assumptions and share best practices
- Save time and protect your focus by getting weekly guidance and feedback
I am a 7+ years experienced product designer and developer, creating practical educational UX content and building my own micro-SaaS products. In the past I co-founded my own design studio in Amsterdam (www.befoolish.co) and worked as the design lead for www.ticketswap.com, one of the biggest marketplaces in Europe (5+ million users) for second-hand festival tickets.
My full story: https://jimzarkadas.com/
More UX videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/JimZar92
Daily tweet-sized UX tips: https://twitter.com/jimzarkadas
Are you interested?